Ways you can Protect your E-Commerce Business Cybersecurity: -
- Get a modern security solution with a strong email and Spam protection. Additionally, having a two-factor authentication makes stealing the account information harder.
- Choose a secure ecommerce platform by evaluating its security like paying close attention to PCI compliance and Sit Certificates. Many platforms also offer additional security features, such as fraud and DDoS prevention.
- Monitor your site for malicious activity with the right monitoring tools. Additionally, make sure that your Koster regularly monitors their servers for malware, viruses and other harmful software.
- Keep your systems up-to-date which includes updates to your web server in addition to your other software and plugins, such as Java, WordPress, loomla, ZenCart etc.
- Stay PCI compliant when dealing with credit card transactions as it will make you harder to be breached and will reduce the extent of the damages in case you ever get hacked.